1. Soul Brother #1 – As Luke adjusts to his growing fame and tries to shut down the flow of heroin branded with his name, someone from his past reaches out.
2. Straighten It Out – Luke tests out his abilities on the ballfield, Misty ruffles feathers at the precinct, and Mariah plans a reunion to boost her image.
3. Wig Out – Worried Luke is headed down a dark path, Claire pays a visit to his father. Bushmaster makes a bid for Mariah’s guns.
4. I Get Physical – As footage of his fight with Bushmaster goes viral, Luke struggles with the aftereffects and follows a trail of clues to Tilda’s shop.
5. All Souled Out – Desperate to drum up quick cash for a lawsuit, Luke weighs an offer from a superfan. Mariah invites Tilda to join the new family business.
6. The Basement – As a wave of violence rocks Harlem, everyone races to connect the dots between Piranha, Mariah, Bushmaster and the grisly find at the clinic.
7. On and On – Reeling from the showdown on the bridge, Luke teams up with Misty to find Piranha. The hunt for the snitch heats up. Bushmaster reveals his endgame.
8. If It Ain’t Rough, It Ain’t Right – While Shades, Mariah and Misty come to terms with the previous night’s events, Bushmaster searches for a way to boost his strength.
9. For Pete’s Sake – Hunkered down in a makeshift safe house, Luke and Misty butt heads over how to handle Mariah. Meanwhile, long-buried family secrets come to light.
10. The Main Ingredient – Danny Rand insists on helping Luke hunt for Bushmaster — the Iron Fist way. Mariah sets out to reclaim her empire. Misty pursues a traitor.
11. The Creator – Shaken by Mariah’s latest act, Luke combs the city for a witness. Flashbacks reveal a fateful encounter between the Stokes and McIver families.
12. Can’t Front On Me – Luke teams up with an unlikely ally to combat a new strain of heroin. As Shades plows ahead with his plan, a massive party draws everyone to the club.
13. They Reminisce Over You – Mariah adapts to her new circumstances and goes to extremes to cover her tracks. Luke takes a new approach to protecting Harlem.