1. A Princess, an Elf, and a Demon Walk Into a Bar – Princess Bean already has the wedding day blues when a mysterious figure arrives, claiming he’s her personal demon. Elfo hates his happy homeland.
2. For Whom the Pig Oinks – How to get rid of an unwanted fiancé? Bean’s plan involves a party barge and mermaids. King Zøg tries to make Elfo’s blood into an immortality potion.
3. The Princess of Darkness – Sorcerio declares that demonic possession is behind Bean’s drunken exploits — and things look dicey for Luci when the king hires an eerie exorcist.
4. Castle Party Massacre
– With the king away, Bean throws a wild party while Odval and Sorcerio gather their secret society for a ritual. But the night takes a surprising turn.
5. Faster, Princess! Kill! Kill! – Banished from the castle by Zøg, Bean tries to work but has trouble keeping a job. Elfo encounters a bizarre pair of siblings living in a candy house.
6. Swamp and Circumstance – Bean tries her hand at diplomacy after Zøg makes her ambassador to Dankmire, Oona’s kingdom and an important ally for Dreamland.
7. Love’s Tender Rampage – Elfo lies to hide his feelings for Bean, but things get complicated when she tries to help him by sending the knights on a quest.
8. The Limits of Immortality – Elfo’s been kidnapped! Bean, Luci, Sorcerio and the knights search for him, along with a magical pendant needed to complete the immortality potion.
9. To Thine Own Elf Be True – After he learns a surprising secret about himself, Elfo heads home to Elfwood in search of the truth.
10. Dreamland Falls – As Dreamland celebrates an unexpected arrival while saying goodbye to a friend, everyday life is thrown into disarray.